Charles J. Andres
Contact:click here to contact
He is BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
- Maryland, 1984
- Kansas, 1994
- Missouri, 1995
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1984
- University of Baltimore School of Law, LL.M., 1990
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.S., 1980
Associations & memberships
- Johnson County (Past Chairman, Probate Law Bench Bar Committee), Kansas (Executive Committee, Real Property, Probate & Trust Section) and American Bar Associations
- Maryland American Bar Association, Inc.
- The Missouri Bar
- Estate Planning Society of Kansas City
- Co-Editor and Contributing Author: Kansas Probate & Trust Administration After Death, 7th Edition, Kansas Bar Association
- Former Adjunct Professor, Accounting, Brown Mackie College, Lenexa, KS
- Fellow, Johnson County Bar Foundation (Secretary)
Charles J. Andres, Attorney at Law serves clients throughout Johnson County, including Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa and Leawood, in Kansas.